Where to Sell Gold Chains (Value) in Las Vegas & Henderson, NV
Chains are jewelry articles that are characterized for their connected pieces which are oftentimes called links. They form part of necklaces, so they are basically just the same because they are worn around the neck. The only striking difference between these two is that chains are without embellishments added to necklaces such as pendants and precious stones or beads. Nevada Coin Mart, the largest buyer of gold jewelry items in Las Vegas and Henderson. where you should sell gold chains at a fair value.
The use of gold chains dates back to the earliest cultures of civilizations. They were commonly used to embellish the costume or outfit of the wearer. Around 2500 BC, ancient Egyptians first started threading gold and silver to come up with chains. According to them, these were used to ward off evil and to attract good luck.
The popular use of gold chains was also attributed to ancient Babylonia. Queen Puabi was found to have used and collected massive amounts of gold ornament such as elaborate headdress and chains embellished with lapis and cornelian stones as belts and necklaces. Her chains became famous for its perennial loop-in-loop which later was adapted in the Mediterranea and Western Asia.
Today, gold chains are associated with Hip Hop culture and fashion. In the fashion industry, gold chains, on the other hand, remain to progress in styles and designs in response to the changing market trends.
Types of Gold Chains
There are a variety of gold chains in the market that work perfectly fine for both men and women. We sell all types of gold chains made from 8k, 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k, and 24k gold. Here are some types that you might have which will be useful as you decide to sell your gold chains in the future:
- Anchor chains are also called mariner chains because they resemble the chains connected; thus, they make a great choice for those fond of the sea. In terms of appearance, they are made up of interlocking ovals with a bar across the center of each oval and are traditionally flat. These chains are best worn as a stand-alone accessory; thicker ones are more popular with men while the smaller, more delicate ones are commonly chosen by women.
- Composed of tiny beads linked together to create chains, bead chains allow the wearer to decide how close the beads are from each other. More specifically, this chain type appeals greatly to men because of its smaller form, a dog tag that looks even better with a pendant (be it an ersatz dog tag or a medallion of some sort).
- Box chains are called because of their square links connected together to form a continuous, smooth chain that is quite popular with both men and women; wider ones are preferred by men. This chain type does not break easily. In case a link breaks, it can be reattached without being replaced or affecting its design.
- Byzantine chains are the rarest and most powerful among chain types in that each of its links passes through the other four, thereby imitating a rope’s texture. Moreover, this chain type is luxurious, supple, and flexible all at once.
- Cuban chains have an ornate, chunky, imposing appearance because of their slight flattened and close-set links that can be small or large depending on one’s personal taste. Moreover, this chain type is preferred by men and often seen looped around rappers’ necks.
- Having a basic, timeless design, curb chains are made up of a series of interconnected, uniform links designed to lay flat even while interlocked. This chain type is a topic choice as a necklace chain.
- Figaro chains consist of a pattern of repeating links; mostly, one of those links is a rectangular one that is longer and is followed by a succession of smaller oval or round links, making the end result a unique and intricate necklace. To sell this gold chain is one of the most sought-after items in the market today.
- Herringbone chains are made up of a series of flat, short, and parallel links in an offset pattern, distinguishing this style from others in terms of style and substance. Also, this style is best worn without a pendant and can go with a daytime casual or office outfit.
- Rope chains have metal segments connected together in a twisting pattern, looking precisely like a rope. Among the most durable and heaviest, this chain type can be worn alone if it has heavier, larger segments, but if more delicate, a pendant goes well with this type.
- Singaporean chains are strong, durable chains made up of a series of interlinked segments; this chain style is popularly chosen to hold a pendant because it is very strong regardless of width.
- Looking like snakes, snake chains are made up of a series of curvy, round rings, either plates or bands, connected tightly together to form a supremely flexible, sleek chain of a smooth and shiny texture. When paired with a pendant, these chains look stunning although they are somewhat delicate. Moreover, it is thanks to their semi-rigid structure that they do not tangle easily (such as being caught on hair or other objects).
- Wheat chains are called so because they resemble the tips of wheat stalks; this chain type is made up of flat, twisted oval links plaited together in one direction to look like a series of metallic fibers running into each other at their points and to create a beautiful textural appearance.
With these innovations, selling gold chains becomes a trend in the market industry of gold as it is deemed highly collectible among a lot of investors.
Value of Gold Chains
When you sell your gold chain, its value is first determined through the stone on it. If there are, experts like a gemologist will have to identify the value or worth of the stone. However, if there are no stones, your gold pendant will be valued based on the resell market price as a jewelry piece. Otherwise, it will be bought based on its gold melt value.
The purity of the gold pendants is identified in karat using an X-ray Spectrometer. After it is evaluated, its value or price will be calculated using the commodity market price of gold or its spot price. To learn more about it, click here: https://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html
Best Buyer of Gold Chains
Nevada Coin Mart prides itself on being the LARGEST buyer of gold chains in Las Vegas, Henderson, and the greater Las Vegas area. If you want to make money off your preloved gold chains, we are the place to go for a fast and fair market assessment and instant cash on-the-spot. Hurry now and sell your gold chains to the #1 buyer of gold items- Nevada Coin Mart!